Re: String additions to 'gdm2.gnome-2-20'

Johannes:

Formally, we need a second approval though.
And please, next time ask before committing!

Second approval of i18n-team!

Thanks.

> I would also agree not to translate these debug messages.

I think this also makes the most sense.  Those doing translations
shouldn't be bothered worrying about translating these strings at all.

I went ahead and removed all string translations from debug messages
in the GDM daemon.

There were some additional ones in daemon/filecheck.c and
daemon/gdm-xdmcp-manager.c.  This is better since it was being done
very inconsistently (even in the same functions some messages were
translated and others were not).

Note that you might need some more approval from release and doc-team,
see http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes for
details.

Since the removal of translated strings is not affected by the string
freeze, and since people seem in general agreement that debug messages
don't need translation, I don't think any notifications are necessary.

Thanks for helping me to work through this.

Brian