Re: Translating GNOME/Summer of Code poster

Heya Vincent,

Yesterday at 15:48, Vincent Untz wrote:

> Translations have to be done in inkscape, though: you have to open the
> svg file and edit it to translate the text. But it's not hard.

I've done it using "xml2po -a", but one only has to be careful to use
the text of approximately the same length (but this holds for translating
from within Inkscape as well, though it's easier to see that in Inkscape :).

I've sent the Serbian version to Serbian translation list, if you'd
like to have it as well, just ask :)

Cheers,
Danilo