Re: Translating GNOME/Summer of Code poster

Hi,

I transleted the file to German, but because German is such a long
winded language the layout messed up. I am not familiar with Inkscape.
Could somebody rearrange the object an line space?

http://www.prometoys.net/downloads/soc2007-a4.svgz

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'