I did like the old progress pages better, you know...

Happy new year and to many new years for all those using the Gregorian
calendar.
For the rest - sorry - the world discriminates against you ;-)

Anyway - the new progress pages are definitely funkier, have more
information but I find them more difficult to use. Maybe it is my age
showing, maybe the typographic fatigue, but still...

I really liked the tabular layout - without any indents to show
dependencies and similar, I liked the lines around the boxes - it just
makes things easier to read.

Including the stats for the documentation is a good thing (we definitely
missed that) but having the info on both docs and UI on a single page is
kind of superfluous for me (in my workflow I either commit UI or docs,
very seldom both).

Could we have the tabular view back please? And perhaps the font could
be smaller so we can crank more info in a view?

Kind regards:
al_shopov