SVN structure (NetworkManager)

Hi everyone :)

I've started updating files via SVN, and it works really well. However, I'm a little confused over a couple of things.

1. The web interface: we don't have a ViewSVN. We still have a ViewCVS operating, strangely enough, on svn.gnome.org. Is it really viewing our old CVS, or our new SVN repo?

2. How do I check out the NetworkManager files? Going by the filename on progress.gnome.org, I tried:

svn co svn+ssh://username svn gnome org/svn/NetworkManager-openvpn/ trunk NetworkManager-openvpn

but the server didn't recognize that as a module name. ViewCVS shows NetworkManager as a parent directory, but I can't find openvpn inside it.

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this. :)