Re: SVN structure (NetworkManager)

في خ، 04-01-2007 عند 23:08 +1030 ، كتب Clytie Siddall:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> I've started updating files via SVN, and it works really well.
> However, I'm a little confused over a couple of things.
>
> 1. The web interface: we don't have a ViewSVN. We still have a
> ViewCVS operating, strangely enough, on svn.gnome.org. Is it really
> viewing our old CVS, or our new SVN repo?

Yes, viewcvs (misnomer may be? but it views svn as well) is viewing the
new svn. Hence the new structure.
(http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs)

> 2. How do I check out the NetworkManager files? Going by the filename
> on progress.gnome.org, I tried:
>
>   svn co svn+ssh://username svn gnome org/svn/NetworkManager-openvpn/
> trunk NetworkManager-openvpn
>
> but the server didn't recognize that as a module name. ViewCVS shows
> NetworkManager as a parent directory, but I can't find openvpn inside
> it.

They are not modules, they are part of the NetworkManager module. You
check out from and commit them in other po directories within
NetworkManager:
NetworkManager: normal, goes to : po
NetworkManager-vpnc: goes to:  vpn-daemons/vpnc/po
NetworkManager-pptp: goes to: vpn-daemons/pptp/po
NetworkManager-openvpn: goes to:  vpn-daemons/openvpn/po

Djihed