Re: RFC: going to add 2.18 branch

�el kenal p�al, K, 2006-10-04 kell 23:42, kirjutas Wouter Bolsterlee:

> > It's hard to draw the line here.

Can't we have both 2.18 and 2.14? If the problem is the amount of
time/power what it takes to generate the statistics - generation
frequency could be decreased for 2.14 series (once a few days or even a
week).

Keeping things near 100% is easier for me rather than discovering next
to string freeze that I have lots of modules near 50%.

PS. Sorry, Wouter, my bad that you were the only one to receive this letter ;)

Cheers,
Priit