Re: RFC: going to add 2.18 branch

2006-10-04 klockan 19:01 skrev Abel Cheung:
> I have done the necessary changes to switch to 2.18 release and
> drop 2.14 branch data form status pages. It's ready for commit.
> If anyway still like 2.14 to be there, please shout aloud, otherwise
> I'll go ahead and commit the change (and pray).

Please don't remove the gnome-2-14 branches right now. Several large
distributions are shipping this version and sometimes it's useful to have
the translations available from the l10n-status pages when handling
translation issues reported bye users.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl