Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

On 12/28/06, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Today at 18:47, Stéphane RAIMBAULT wrote:

> My answer seems to be here (provided by french gnome IRC):
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/damned-lies/

Exactly.  And I'd be more than happy to provide easy to parse XML
format.  Care to design one?

It currently support only documentation (it took 20 minutes to add
this, so I just did it :), and adding UI stuff is only some more of
template hacking (content-type will need to change, since you'll still
get 'text/html' which is wrong, but hey :).

Cheers,
Danilo

Hi Danilo,
I have got some questions about Damned Lies. What's your plan with
this tool ? Will you keep it as a reporting tool or do you want to
build a kind of Pootle or Vertimus (example
http://gnomefr.traduc.org/suivi/module.php?id=532 ) ? (with time and
ressources). Do you think it's possible to bind it with a svn server
dedicated to translation as mentionned here
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-December/msg00205.html
?
It could be a good basis to a GNOME translation platform. (Maybe I'm
dreaming :) )

Thanks,

Bob Mauchin
(from french team)