Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

Today at 18:47, Stéphane RAIMBAULT wrote:

> My answer seems to be here (provided by french gnome IRC):
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/damned-lies/

Exactly.  And I'd be more than happy to provide easy to parse XML
format.  Care to design one?

(it's really trivial to add once someone comes up with the XML DTD,
and those already parsing l10n-status.g.o are the best to say what
they need)

Eg. go to http://progress.gnome.org/language/fr/gnome-2-18.xml to get

<stats language="fr" release="gnome-2-18">
 <category id="desktop">
   <translated>1000</translated>
   <fuzzy>140</fuzzy>
   <untranslated>180</untranslated>
   <module id="gnome-desktop">
     <domain id="gnome-desktop-2.0">
       <translated>500</translated>
       <fuzzy>140</fuzzy>
       <untranslated>180</untranslated>
       <errors>
         <error>Missing from ALL_LINGUAS.</error>
         <error>Doesn't pass "msgfmt -c" check.</error>
       </errors>
     </domain>
     <document id="help">
       <translated>500</translated>
       <fuzzy>140</fuzzy>
       <untranslated>180</untranslated>
     </domain>
   </module>
 </category>
</stats>

Would that be good enough?

It currently support only documentation (it took 20 minutes to add
this, so I just did it :), and adding UI stuff is only some more of
template hacking (content-type will need to change, since you'll still
get 'text/html' which is wrong, but hey :).

Cheers,
Danilo