Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

Hi Wouter,

Today at 11:12, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:

> Why are the 'Docs' listed before the 'UI' on language pages [1]? I'd like to
> see the UI listed first, because it gives a way more optimistic view on our
> translation efforts ;)
>
> [1] eg. on http://progress.gnome.org/languages/nl/

Because I usually scan any 'status' pages from right to left, and have
the same mantra: UI 'first', to be more optimistic :)

Anyway, if anyone has a great idea on how to best organise any of the
pages, feel free to step forward.  I am using CheetahTemplate[1] as
the templating engine, so it shouldn't be too hard to hack on
templates without hacking on code of Damned Lies.

Cheers,
Danilo

[1] http://cheetahtemplate.org/