Re: Translating release notes: number of supported languages changed

Today at 17:16, Danilo Åegan wrote:

> I'll work on getting my status reports to be more fine-grained (so we
> can at least remove some domains like gtk+-properties and
> gnome-applets-locations from final status).

Additionally, *if* someone is willing to check now what other languages
would become supported if we ignore gnome-applets-locations (manually
or otherwise), we can still update release notes if translators don't
mind (and all the languages with more than 60% strings were marked for
translation prior to today, so most rnotes translators would have that
done already).

Cheers,
Danilo