Re: Translating release notes: number of supported languages changed

ÎÏÎÏ 06/ÎÎÏ/2005, ÎÎÎÏÎ ÎÏÏÎÎÎÎ ÎÎÎ ÏÏÎ 15:22, Î/Î Jordi Mallach ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:
> On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 03:27:21PM +0100, Danilo Åegan wrote:
> > Also, I'm a bit disappointed to see that the total number of supported
> > languages has gone down from 40 in Gnome 2.8 (at the time of release,
> > now it's 44) and 36 in Gnome 2.6.  I hope many will continue improving
> > their 2.10 translations, so we can see better support in 2.10.1.
>
> If a team doesn't translate gnome-applet-locations at all, and the rest
> is at 100%, I think all you can get is a 79% percent. That is a big
> pitty, because most of those strings are the less useful in the whole
> suite.

There was a discussion on this list on how to autofill the
gnome-applets-locations domain with msgstr=msgid (that's 'copy'), if the
message is not already translated.

I am not sure if a script has been developed in the meanwhile.

Simos