Translating release notes: moved figures out of paragraphs

sön 2005-03-06 klockan 15:27 +0100 skrev Danilo Šegan:
> I've done another small change in release notes: I've replaced the
> number of supported languages with 33 (it was 40 previously).  So, be
> sure to update your translations (nothing else has changed in that
> message).
>
> I also removed all the languages which didn't make it from the list,
> so the message count should go down (it won't have bad side-effect on
> already completed translations).  Sorry for the extra work this
> caused you, but I figured it's better to overestimate, than to
> underestimate, and it's really not too big a workload.

Since there were so many changes to the release notes already, I've gone
on all places I could find in the xml files. Because some
figure tag's mostly irrelevant markup would previously get included in
the message. Now, however, xml2po seems to be able to extract the
strings properly, and leave the irrelevant markup behind.

For example, instead of this:

        msgid ""
        "The GNOME Floppy Formatter utility now supports removable drives, such as "
        "USB drives, using the standard HAL system from freedesktop.org. <figure "
        "id=\"rnscreenshot-floppy\"><title>Floppy Formatter</"
        "title><screenshot><mediaobject><imageobject><imagedata fileref="
        "\"&urlfiguresbase;figure-floppy-formatter.png\" format=\"PNG\"/></"
        "textobject></mediaobject></screenshot></figure>"
        msgstr ""

You will now have this instead:

	msgid ""
        "The GNOME Floppy Formatter utility now supports removable drives, such as "
        "USB drives, using the standard HAL system from freedesktop.org."
        msgstr ""

        msgid "Floppy Formatter"
        msgstr ""

        msgid "Formatting a floppy disk."
        msgstr ""

I did this because some of the changes to screenshots already mentioned
here made me have to update the "irrelevant markup" parts of the
messages in my translation, when this should not have been necessary.
Also, the messages are now much easier to translate, since now in many
cases you don't have to browse many lines of irrelevant markup to find
what should really be translated, as in the example above.

I realize that this will cause extra work for those who have already
translated all of the release notes. Sorry; you will need to update your
translations again. However, it should be much easier to update those
translations from now on because of these changes.