Translating release notes: number of supported languages changed

Hi translators,

I've done another small change in release notes: I've replaced the
number of supported languages with 33 (it was 40 previously).  So, be
sure to update your translations (nothing else has changed in that
message).

I also removed all the languages which didn't make it from the list,
so the message count should go down (it won't have bad side-effect on
already completed translations).  Sorry for the extra work this
caused you, but I figured it's better to overestimate, than to
underestimate, and it's really not too big a workload.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed to see that the total number of supported
languages has gone down from 40 in Gnome 2.8 (at the time of release,
now it's 44) and 36 in Gnome 2.6.  I hope many will continue improving
their 2.10 translations, so we can see better support in 2.10.1.

Cheers,
Danilo