Re: Translating Scrollkeeper

Pr, 2005 12 19 14:41 +1030, Clytie Siddall raÅÄ:

> Ah, the TP. Good. :)  IMHO the most efficient translation process.

Er.. is this a sarcasm I see or are you mad? TP is everything but
efficient. :)

> The only reason I haven't translated scrollkeeper before via the TP,
> is that it's still assigned to another translator, who hasn't been
> active for quite some time. I've written to him without response, so
> it's probably time to ask for that file, at least, to be reassigned.

The only reason I haven't translated any GNOME related stuff in TP, is
that Lithuanian team is dead there, with old email addresses, and I'm
unable to get any response from the TP dudes for months. It drives me
crazy.

I guess it's a great opportunity to thank our GNOME l10n coordinators
doing such a great work and making our work possible! We â you dudes. :)

Åygis