Re: Translating Scrollkeeper

CC this to gnome-i18n and TP list because these are issues affecting other translators.

On 19/12/2005, at 4:30 AM, Miloslav Trmac wrote:

Try cvs.sourceforge.net (no.scrollkeeper.) instead. I have also fixed
this on the web page.

Please send the translations using the Translation Project
(http://translation.sf.net/).

Ah, the TP. Good. :) IMHO the most efficient translation process.

The only reason I haven't translated scrollkeeper before via the TP, is that it's still assigned to another translator, who hasn't been active for quite some time. I've written to him without response, so it's probably time to ask for that file, at least, to be reassigned.

I've now written to the TP co-ordinator, asking for the scrollkeeper file to be reassigned. They currently have the version at 0.3.13pre1. Since I downloaded the 0.3.14 source yesterday, and updated the translation, I've asked them to log the version at 0.3.14 so I can submit the completed file. Have you sent them the 0.3.14 version yet?

Thanks for your info., and I should have the translation in very soon. Normally, your TP file would have had priority with me, so I'm sorry it's taken this long to sort out the non-active translator issue.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)