Re: Gnome translation in Breton

Ross Golder wrote:

I've forwarded this message to him on the 3 e-mail addresses I've got
for him, if they all bounce, or I don't get a reply in a few days, I'll
try the numbers I've got for his mobile and a friend of his.

If that doesn't work, and nobody hears back from him in perhaps a week
or so, I guess it's possible that the leadership is up for grabs :) Not
sure exactly what the policy is.

--
Ross

Thank you, i've received an email from him : so he isn't die :-)