Translating Scrollkeeper (was: Re: yelp not picking ne locale from omf file

On 17/11/2005, at 4:07 AM, Shaun McCance wrote:

Without a ScrollKeeper translation, documents translated
to your language will, apparently, not be picked up by
ScrollKeeper, and thus will not be displayed in Yelp.
Please make sure you've translated ScrollKeeper.

Well, that explains why I was having so much trouble getting Yelp to view my pilot translated manpage... :S

I've just tried checking out "scrollkeeper/po" as the module, using the CVS instructions given:

http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/cvs.shtml

but it just times out.
_____
Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Gnome clytie$ cvs -z3 - d:pserver:anonymous cvs ScrollKeeper sourceforge net:/cvsroot/ scrollkeeper co scrollkeeper/po
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.ScrollKeeper.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Operation timed out
Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Gnome clytie$
_____
Is it working for anyone else?

You can get the source from the Download page, version 0.3.14.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php? group_id=11543&package_id=12835

Probably not the latest .po files, though. Better than nothing: vi.po there is two years old, so it certainly needs updating!

If we do succeed in downloading and translating our .po file, do we send it to the email address quoted on that page?

(We need some way of alerting anyone translating Yelp that they also need to do this module.)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)