Re: evolution-exchange, pot-file missing

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:11:30 -0400, Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com> wrote:
> Right. It's easier to maintain if it's automated, and you don't have to
> worry about it really. It got changed in CVS, because we needed to have
> it so that the filenames were using 2.0, before we actually change the
> evolution version to 2.0. I wasn't aware that the change was even made
> in the way that it was. But it's all ok now.

Since it is _so_ close to release right now, we need a fault-proof to
do things, so probably current situation is the only way to go in these
few days. Proper fix can always be done after 2.8.0 has released. After
intltool has fixed, all other modules can have their automated
GETTEXT_PACKAGE.

Abel