Re: evolution-exchange, pot-file missing

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:56:53 +0200, Danilo Åegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:

> This won't do it: the problem is that intltool-update borks on this step:
>
>     -f "$MODULE.pot" or die "$PROGRAM: $MODULE.pot does not exist.\n";
>
> This checks for the filename with awk expression in it, so it doesn't
> work.  This means intltool-update won't proceed to update the
> translation.  POT file might be correctly generated, but translations
> won't be updated even with this change.

Ah, ok, I missed earlier thread. So I see the problem now. But I don't
find any backquote in GETTEXT_PACKAGE right now, in gnome-2-8 branch:

EVOLUTION_API_VERSION=2.0
BASE_VERSION=$EVOLUTION_API_VERSION
GETTEXT_PACKAGE=ximian-connector-${BASE_VERSION}

Or I got the situation entirely wrong?

Abel