Re: evolution-exchange, pot-file missing

Right. It's easier to maintain if it's automated, and you don't have to
worry about it really. It got changed in CVS, because we needed to have
it so that the filenames were using 2.0, before we actually change the
evolution version to 2.0. I wasn't aware that the change was even made
in the way that it was. But it's all ok now.

I'll try to figure out how to fix intltool, soon. I'm part way there
now.

-- dobey