Re: evolution-exchange, pot-file missing

Today at 22:15, Abel Cheung wrote:

> Ah, ok, I missed earlier thread. So I see the problem now. But I don't
> find any backquote in GETTEXT_PACKAGE right now, in gnome-2-8 branch:
>
> EVOLUTION_API_VERSION=2.0
> BASE_VERSION=$EVOLUTION_API_VERSION
> GETTEXT_PACKAGE=ximian-connector-${BASE_VERSION}

Uhm, I've missed that it got changed: BASE_VERSION used to contain awk
expression in backticks (ChangeLog doesn't mention these changes).

This means that I was wrong, and that your fix should be sufficient
(I only don't understand why did Rodney oppose this so much at the
start then)

Cheers,
Danilo