Re: Removing unwanted internationalization info

On So, 2004-06-20 at 16:36 +0200, Danilo Segan wrote:

> Application (intltool) behaves exactly as expected â that's the core
> point.  There's no "misbehavior", and as you can notice, there're
> some advantages to this approach.  Perhaps we could file a RFE for
> intltool so that it first tries ALL_LINGUAS in ../configure.in or
> ../configure.ac, next checks in LINGUAS file (or vice versa), and only
> if all of these fail, use every .po file.

Yes, "vice versa" please, if you decide to do that.  In regexxer's
configure.ac I'm currently emulating newer gettextize's use of the
LINGUAS file, and I don't want that to break :)

This is what I do:

    ALL_LINGUAS=`cat "$srcdir/po/LINGUAS"`
    AC_SUBST([CONFIG_STATUS_DEPENDENCIES], ['$(top_srcdir)/po/LINGUAS'])

So if intltool checks for po/LINGUAS first, my hack will continue to
work.

Cheers,
--Daniel