Re: Removing unwanted internationalization info

Yesterday at 23:23, Christian Rose wrote:

>> Not even that would help, since intltool works with all the *.po files
>> it can find in a po directory.  That's bad, so I invite anyone to work
>> on a patch ;)
>
> Is there a bug report in Bugzilla?

Not that I know about â feel free to make one, though I doubt anyone
will consider this high priority, at least not until most of the
Gnome modules switch to "new" gettext layout with easily accessible
po/LINGUAS file (instead of parsing configure.* for ALL_LINGUAS
line).

Cheers,
Danilo