Re: More than 400 new strings inside gnome-control-center

You're the hacker it's up to you then ;)

Still your idea is indeed good it would be good to have an equivalent
for ICU for gnome (or KDE or any app outa there) maybe starting this as
a freedesktop project would be a nice thing...

What I meant with external dependency was the problem of maintaining
code, quality, size etc... So at the end something independet is not
necesserely bad, but I (for myself) would always favour something which
is visibly maintained and related in any way to gnome over something
which is not necesserely developed with linux or gnome in mind.

there come my "fears"...

yours
Arafat