Re: More than 400 new strings inside gnome-control-center

These are a lot of strings and we are near freeze. I think it's better
to hold that change until gnome 2.6 is released so all groups have
enough time to complete the translation.

Spanish Gnome project now it's ready for the change but I'm not sure if
the rest of the groups do.

¿Could you open a branch for this and put it in proposed?

--
Francisco J. F. Serrador
<franciscojavier.fernandez.serrador@hispalinux.es>