Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in
- From: Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>
- To: Alessio Frusciante <algol tin it>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Jens Finke <jens triq net>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:51:57 +0000
On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 08:35, Alessio Frusciante wrote:
> Christian Rose wrote:
> > I'd really like to see the issue reported in bugzilla, together with
> > information that makes it clear exactly *what* messages are affected and
> > *how* they are affected.
> > It's difficult to approve/reject the change otherwise...
> Bugzilla report done: Bug #134603.
Personally I'd approve spelling fixes in principle - it's essentially an
en_* bug, although highly irritating to the translators - but it really
needs i18n team approval.
Andrew Sobala <email@example.com>
This is a digitally signed message part
] [Thread Prev