Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>
- Cc: Alessio Frusciante <algol tin it>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Jens Finke <jens triq net>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in
- Date: 17 Feb 2004 23:48:00 +0100
tis 2004-02-17 klockan 16.51 skrev Andrew Sobala:
> > > I'd really like to see the issue reported in bugzilla, together with
> > > information that makes it clear exactly *what* messages are affected and
> > > *how* they are affected.
> > > It's difficult to approve/reject the change otherwise...
> > Bugzilla report done: Bug #134603.
> Personally I'd approve spelling fixes in principle - it's essentially an
> en_* bug, although highly irritating to the translators - but it really
> needs i18n team approval.
It has my approval.
] [Thread Prev