Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Alessio Frusciante <algol tin it>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,Jens Finke <jens triq net>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Typos in eog.schemas.in
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:35:23 +0100
fre 2004-02-13 klockan 12.00 skrev Alessio Frusciante:
> while translating eog .po I found some typos in the original strings. Jens
> gave me permission to correct them, but this would be a string freeze
> breakage. The amount of work for the translators would be very little,
> since there would be only three more fuzzy strings. Can I modify the
I'd really like to see the issue reported in bugzilla, together with
information that makes it clear exactly *what* messages are affected and
*how* they are affected.
It's difficult to approve/reject the change otherwise...
] [Thread Prev