Re: Brazilian Portuguese GTP teams page update.

Em Qua, 2003-10-22 às 10:06, Christian Rose escreveu:

> The proper place to send team announcement/update stuff like this is to
> this mailing list (gnome-i18n@gnome.org).

Perfect! Seems I got it right this time. :)

Seriously, maybe this last paragraph should be removed:

        Errors
        If there are any errors in the contact/web address of a team
        please contact the webmaster.

Or specific instructions for (big) team updates should be added.

> > Team: Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)
> > Coordinators: (We have three coordinators)
> >               Evandro Giovanini, Gustavo Noronha and Gustavo Vieira.
> >               (Please, link all three names to the address
> >                gnome-l10n-br@users.sourceforge.net)
>
> We *strongly* prefer if you could use just one coordinator. How you
> decide to split up the work between yourselves is your business, but
> from the GTP side of things we need one (1) individual that we know we
> can contact and get an authoritative answer from.

In the current team lineup, that contact person is me: Gustavo Maciel
Dias Vieira <gdvieira at zaz.com.br>.

Jorge, can you confirm that? Thanks.

Abraços,
Gustavo