Re: Fixing 5th Toe in status pages

Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> writes:

[...]

> However, please note that we cannot list modules that are not in GNOME
> CVS on the translation status pages. Almost all, but not quite, the
> modules you mentioned are not hosted in GNOME CVS. And if the modules
> are present, please make sure it's the most current version, as Danilo
> pointed out, so that the project hasn't moved elsewhere and it's just an
> abandoned module that's left in GNOME CVS.

Yeah, the reason for my letter was more or less to find out which are
candidates (i.e. those in the CVS) and which are not. If I list the
projects again (without those Daniel told me about)

  drivel 0.9.1 - a dropline web logging client
  gnotime 2.1.7 - time tracker application
  gob2 2.0.6 - GObject builder library
  gpaint2 0.2.3 - simple graphics program
  gurlchecker 0.6.0 - url checking application
  heartbeat 0.2 - server monitoring system
  meld 0.8.5 - visual diff and merge utility
  seti-applet 2.1.3 - seti client applet
  sound juicer 0.5.3 - cd ripping utility
  streamtuner 0.10.0 - Internet music stream browser
  tsclient 0.120.0 - remote desktop client
  workrave 1.4.0 - Repetitive stress injury prevention utility

would you tell me which you know? I will try to dig up the rest then
and update the status pages.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/