Fixing 5th Toe in status pages

Hi!

Has anyone had a look at the 5th Toe pages lately? Weren't
stickynotes_applet and gswitchit supposed to be removed from the 5th
Toe page after 2.4 was released? And don't we lack some of the modules
from the announcement of 5th Toe 2.4.0?

The announcement is here:

 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2003-October/msg00038.html

Here's the list of the modules I didn't find somewhere on the
non-extras pages:

  drivel 0.9.1 - a dropline web logging client
  gaim 0.70 - multi protocol instant messaging client
  gnotime 2.1.7 - time tracker application
  gob2 2.0.6 - GObject builder library
  gpaint2 0.2.3 - simple graphics program
  gurlchecker 0.6.0 - url checking application
  heartbeat 0.2 - server monitoring system
  meld 0.8.5 - visual diff and merge utility
  seti-applet 2.1.3 - seti client applet
  sound juicer 0.5.3 - cd ripping utility
  streamtuner 0.10.0 - Internet music stream browser
  tsclient 0.120.0 - remote desktop client
  workrave 1.4.0 - Repetitive stress injury prevention utility
  xchat 2.0.5 - IRC client

Plus the following which I believe aren't in our CVS (there are
probably more):

  Abiword 2.0.0 - cross platform word processor
  gDeskCal 0.54 - desktop calender application
  regexxer 0.4 - regular expression build and test suite

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/