Re: Fixing 5th Toe in status pages

tor 2003-11-20 klockan 22.32 skrev Ole Laursen:
> Has anyone had a look at the 5th Toe pages lately? Weren't
> stickynotes_applet and gswitchit supposed to be removed from the 5th
> Toe page after 2.4 was released? And don't we lack some of the modules
> from the announcement of 5th Toe 2.4.0?

It's certainly possible. I've only tried to keep that section synced
with what the official 5th toe page (http://5toe.lyrical.net/) had
listed, but the site seems kind of broken right now, so if you have
newer and official data of what's included in Fifth Toe, feel free to
update the Fifth Toe section of the translation status pages.

However, please note that we cannot list modules that are not in GNOME
CVS on the translation status pages. Almost all, but not quite, the
modules you mentioned are not hosted in GNOME CVS. And if the modules
are present, please make sure it's the most current version, as Danilo
pointed out, so that the project hasn't moved elsewhere and it's just an
abandoned module that's left in GNOME CVS.