Re: Fixing 5th Toe in status pages

Ole Laursen <olau@hardworking.dk> написа:

> Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding you - you are confirming that _none_
> of the modules I listed are in the CVS, aren't you?

Nah, I was hoping you would do it :-P

But, I've checked now, and as I already said, only gob2 is in Gnome
CVS, but it's not l10n-ready at this time.

Also, SoundJuicer is listed in extras category.

> you will see that Abiword figures as the very first module. But in the
> hypothetical situation that Abiword were in the Gnome CVS, yes, it
> would probably make sense to put it in the office category. :-)

Gnumeric is there too, which means that they included most of Gnome
Office in there ;-)

>> Also, there are no status pages for Gnome Fifth Toe 2.4, just for the
>> HEAD.
>
> I know that. But the best guess right now is the 2.4 release, right?

If 5th toe 2.4 release has any relation to Gnome 2.4 D&DP release,
then GSwitchIt should probably stay there -- there's still no Gnome
release which integrates it (apart from building the control center
from CVS, or latest 2.5.x tarballs).

Though, you might have a point that it should move to extras, if it's
not officially 5th toe module anymore.

Cheers,
Danilo