Re: Fixing 5th Toe in status pages

fre 2003-11-21 klockan 01.27 skrev Görkem Çetin:
> I wonder why Gaim/Xchat i18n process is handled out of GNOME i18n project?

Because neither of them are GNOME CVS, and neither of the developers
have shown any interest in having it so, even after being asked. These
apps are not even GNOME applications last time I checked.

We cannot force them to use GNOME and GNOME CVS. We can only kindly ask
them, and so far they've said no. Anyone's free to ask them again,
though.

The xchat author was so kind as to use the TP instead, which is a
tremendous move forward for translations and organization of
translations, so I'm very thankful to him.
Gaim is a totally different matter though. As Danilo was pointing out,
to call the Gaim translation process for organization is stretching it
quite a bit, and the developers have shown no real interest in using any
translation project, not even the TP.