CVS gtranslator needs testers
- From: Ross Golder <ross golder org>
- To: Gudmund Areskoug <fta algonet se>
- Cc: Tim Foster <Tim Foster Sun COM>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: CVS gtranslator needs testers
- Date: 25 May 2003 00:06:18 +0100
On พฤ., 2003-05-22 at 20:15, Gudmund Areskoug wrote:
> Hope some programmer picks up gtranslator where Fatih left it, to
> continue on that road.
I've been spending a little time getting to grips with gtranslator, and
have been in communication with Fatih. I guess you could say I'll be the
I've fixed a few bugs that were present in CVS HEAD, and I think it's
now semi-usable (it handles the header better now, you can navigate,
edit the translation strings and save to file etc without it crashing).
Of course, feedback would be appreciated (pref bugzilla reports).
] [Thread Prev