Re: CVS gtranslator needs testers

Op zo 25-05-2003, om 01:06 schreef Ross Golder:
> On พฤ., 2003-05-22 at 20:15, Gudmund Areskoug wrote:
> >
> > Hope some programmer picks up gtranslator where Fatih left it, to
> > continue on that road.
> >

> Hi,
>
> I've been spending a little time getting to grips with gtranslator, and
> have been in communication with Fatih. I guess you could say I'll be the
> new maintainer.
>
> I've fixed a few bugs that were present in CVS HEAD, and I think it's
> now semi-usable (it handles the header better now, you can navigate,
> edit the translation strings and save to file etc without it crashing).
> Of course, feedback would be appreciated (pref bugzilla reports).

My GOD! Gtranslator has risen from the grave!

I have been missing gtranslator ever since it was declared dead. So this
is a day of rejoicing. Thank you.

I'll probably be installing CVS gtranslator in a few days and will file
bugreports for the problems I find.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem

P.S. I never got around to thanking Fatih for his work on
gtranslator...so, better late than never: Fatih, you ROCK!

Dit berichtdeel is digitaal gesigneerd