Re: (no subject)

Hey there,

> OK, so let's change what distcheck does. I'm tired of waiting for all
> the po update stuff to run when I distcheck anyhow - it takes
> forever. ;-)

Yeah, I have to say I'm in agreement here - having to commit everything
except the po dir sounds like a real pain for maintainers, and I don't
want to sound selfish about it. It's hard enough to get the maintainers
doing regular releases, and I'd sure like it if there wasn't another
hurdle in the way.

I'm all for making the translators life easier, they're doing a
fantastic job, but I'd hate to see it at the expense of the developer :/

I seem to remember some of the Sun people saying that translations were
pretty inefficient in GNOME - maybe it's time to rethink? [1]

			Glynn ;)

[1] Okay, okay, that was probably a bit too controversial for this
thread ;)