Re: Translation statistics for Gnome 2.4 desktop and developerplatform

On মঙগল, 2003-08-26 at 08:08, John Fleck wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 21:11, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Danilo Segan">
> >
> > > I believe it will be much more fun to get to see eg. Chinese Nautilus,
> > > Hebrew GDM, Serbian File-Roller, Swedish panel and applets, and the like
> > > (and everything what is not provided separately in English).
> > >
> > > Is anyone ready to go with this wild idea, or you find it a bit... a
> > > bit... too much? :-)
> >
> > I think it might be a bit much for the entire set of release notes shots,
> > but we should definitely put some cool i18n'ed shots on the i18n page! :-)
>
> OK, I'm adding placeholder text for a screenshot at the top of the i18n
> page. I'm calling it "Nautilus Translated" - doesn't have to be
> Nautilus, other suggestions welcome. Like the other screenshots, it's
> currently commented out until we actually have some. :-)

If you want some screenshots in Bengali, lemme know. Some sample shots
are there in http://www.bengalinux.org/screenshots/gnome/ (though they
do not follow any standard theme/background combo). most of them are
from GNOME 2.2 - but I can also provide shots from 2.4 too.

..and don't worry, I have recovered from the Ugly Desktop Font Syndrome
;-)
-Sayamindu-