Re: Translation statistics for Gnome 2.4 desktop and developerplatform

Hey all -

I'd be delighted to add a section to the release notes about
translation, with stats and other bits we'd like to highlight. We ought
to be tremendously proud of this - let's brag!

I'll go ahead and add a placeholder - if y'all could send me the most
up-to-date translation stats, and we can keep updating until the last
possible moment on this.

Thanks,

John

--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net (h)

"Become as one with the ball and the pin.
Then return shoes to the counter after use."
 - Zippy the Pinhead