Re: Translation statistics for Gnome 2.4 desktop and developer platform

<quote who="Danilo Segan">

> I believe it will be much more fun to get to see eg. Chinese Nautilus,
> Hebrew GDM, Serbian File-Roller, Swedish panel and applets, and the like
> (and everything what is not provided separately in English).
>
> Is anyone ready to go with this wild idea, or you find it a bit... a
> bit... too much? :-)

I think it might be a bit much for the entire set of release notes shots,
but we should definitely put some cool i18n'ed shots on the i18n page! :-)

- Jeff

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks