Re: Translation statistics for Gnome 2.4 desktop and developer platform

<quote who="Danilo Segan">

> If there's any particular formatting that you'd prefer to see (even HTML,
> XHTML, DocBook, or whatever), it's not a problem to make, but please
> provide a sample so I can integrate it with the stats producing script
> (actually, Carlos has done all the dirty work -- I just postprocess 'his'
> essential.html, sort it by percentage, and track the weekly [and daily]
> changes).

Hi Danilo,

The release notes work is being done in the releng module, 2.x/2.4rnotes/
It's all docbook. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."