Re: Translation statistics for Gnome 2.4 desktop and developerplatform

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 17:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> The release notes work is being done in the releng module, 2.x/2.4rnotes/
> It's all docbook. :-)

The translation stuff will go in a file there called rni18n.xml if you
want to take a look. I just have a single lame paragraph - we should say
more!

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net (h)

"Become as one with the ball and the pin.
Then return shoes to the counter after use."
 - Zippy the Pinhead