Re: Bug #115289

> All right.  I really don't know all that much about intltools.  If one
> of our fine GTP members would like to provide assistance in setting this
> up, it would be appreciated.

This is really well explained in intltools README, in the section «
Extra Steps for XML Files (Files with .xml Extension) »
I could try to set that up, but I probably won't have time to do it in
the coming days, so I thought I'd give you a pointer ;)

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=