Re: [Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net>] Re: New PO Template filefor `gnucash'

El mié, 30-10-2002 a las 09:49, Karl Eichwalder escribió:
> Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome-db.org> writes:
>
> > I don't understand why they want to change the way that gnucash is
> > translated, but they are the mantainers so they can do what they think
> > it's better for their application.

Ok, The robot can "block" external translations, but how could we do the
same with GNOME's CVS?

The INFO file is a solution, but I know that many people just ignore it.

I think that we should use only one system.

> >From the TP's POV we can use both ways at the same time -- named
> languages can stay "external" (in GNOME CVS) if wanted.
>
> > Please, remember that the teams that use the robot are not always the
> > same that work with GTP so the translators should coordinate the gnucash
> > translation with them.
>
> Than let do it the other way around -- I will not take over any
> translation.  Every single translator resp. team may want to decide on
> their own.  'sv' (Christian/menthos ) agreed to move to the robot -- you
> may want to add this info to gnome-i18n/extra-po/ if possible to avoid
> duplicated efforts.
>
> I hope that's okay with all of you esp. with Christian/stimming.  If
> not, don't hesitate to tell me want I shall do :)

I'm not the gnucash spanish translator so I cannot tell you how to
manage the spanish translation. Please, take care that we should look at
this "problem" as a global one because we should apply the same solution
to all other applications that change from GTP to the GNU robot or from
the GNU robot to the GTP.

Perhaps the best solution could be integrate the GNU robot with GNOME's
CVS... I don't know.

cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente