Re: [Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net>] Re: New PO Template filefor `gnucash'

ons 2002-10-30 klockan 13.18 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> Ok, The robot can "block" external translations, but how could we do the
> same with GNOME's CVS?
>
> The INFO file is a solution, but I know that many people just ignore it.
>
> I think that we should use only one system.

I agree.
Letting translations be handled by the teams of two different projects,
that may or may not communicate with eachother, at the same time is a
recipe for disaster.
If both translate the same application independantly of each other it's
just a big waste of resources, and if both don't because they think the
other one is doing it then that's not exactly optimal either.

Please decide on which project you want to use, so we avoid this kind of
mess.