Re: non-utf8 po files breaking the build

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 01:15:48AM +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> mån 2002-11-25 klockan 00.02 skrev Keld Jørn Simonsen:
>
> The decision to use UTF-8 as the mandatory encoding for all GNOME 2.x po
> files has been made. Please accept that.

I really dont understand your rhetorics here. We have decided not to
force UTF-8 on our translators a number of times, and then you again and
again claim the opposite. Please accept that we live in a world that
has multiple charsets, and please do not make it harder for translators
to contribute to Gnome.

Lets practice what we preach.

Kind regards
keld