Re: Conclusion GTP and TP?

ons 2002-11-06 klockan 16.21 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
> > Later the day, I'll try to fetch existing gnucash translations from
> > gnome/extra-po and install them on the robot site.  Stadn up now, if
> > there is something wrong about this intended procedure!
>
> Most translations are moved now.  I did not move:
>
>    it - already submitted by the regular translator
>
>    no - installed as 'nb'
>
> These are left (we must initialize teams first):
>
>     gnucash-1.7.2.az.po
>     gnucash-1.7.2.en_GB.po
>     gnucash-1.7.2.es_NI.po
>     gnucash-1.7.2.ga.po

Ah. We have az, en_GB and ga teams in the GTP. Perhaps some translators
from these language teams are interested in also starting TP teams
(http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/)? If so, please follow the
instructions on the TP web site.

> Now the question is what to do with the glossary files; we can install
> them as a separate textdomain, say, gnucash-glossary .

That sounds like the best solution.

> Now it looks secure to me to remove the files from gnome-i18n/extra-po.

Ok, I cvs removed the po files and pot file. The INFO file is telling
about the change. Please let me know if/when you will move the
glossaries too.

Also, could gthumb please be removed from the TP? gthumb is in gnome cvs
nowadays.

Thanks,