Re: Conclusion GTP and TP? (was: Re: New PO Template file for`gnucash')

Karl Eichwalder <keichwa@gmx.net> writes:

> Later the day, I'll try to fetch existing gnucash translations from
> gnome/extra-po and install them on the robot site.  Stadn up now, if
> there is something wrong about this intended procedure!

Most translations are moved now.  I did not move:

   it - already submitted by the regular translator

   no - installed as 'nb'

These are left (we must initialize teams first):

    gnucash-1.7.2.az.po
    gnucash-1.7.2.en_GB.po
    gnucash-1.7.2.es_NI.po
    gnucash-1.7.2.ga.po

Now the question is what to do with the glossary files; we can install
them as a separate textdomain, say, gnucash-glossary .

Now it looks secure to me to remove the files from gnome-i18n/extra-po.

--
Linux frechet 2.4.19-4GB #1 Tue Oct 8 01:36:34 UTC 2002 i686 unknown
  4:07pm  up 8 days,  4:08,  9 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.06, 0.01